Saturday 6 February 2010

So much for that idea!

The plan for today was to take some photos so I could finally upload some items onto Misi and Folksy.  But you know what it's like; day starts off fairly bright ~ I don't have a fancy photography set up so I have to rely on some decent light through my window.  When the window of your workroom is as small as mine you need all the help you can get!


These teeny 17th century windows aren't much good for such purposes, so I've given that idea up for another day ~ maybe tomorrow.  Oh, the snow on top was the January weather which is suppposed to be coming back again next week.

So I decided to take a photo of my current work in progress which is almost finished ~ this didn't come out too bad.  I love making charm bracelets, but they're so time consuming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails